Mission and Objectives
PGYVC Vision: To be the leader in creating quality club volleyball experiences for youth in the North region.
PGYVC Mission: To provide safe, quality opportunities for the growth, development, and enjoyment of youth volleyball in the Prince George area.
- Introduce and provide volleyball programs for young athletes aged 8 to 18.
- Create an opportuntity for continued participation in volleyball and the develpment of advnced volleyball skills and development.
- Through our high performance club program, provide the necessary experience to allow athletes to compete at the college, university and national level.
- Develop relationships with players, parents and coaches to create a "volleyball family" that can help maintain the high level of volleyball participation in the Prince George area for years to come.
- Develop and mentor volleyball coaches and promote for coaching opportunities at all levels.
- Create an environment where athletes are challenged while still having fun.